Our 2017 AGM took place in the Eddie Dowding Pavilion last Wednesday evening and concluded what has been an incredible sesquicentennial year for the Club.
Matters of note are:
- Geoff Young won the vote for Sun Friendly XI Captain. Thank you to Neil “Bomber” Harris for running this side for the past 9 seasons.
- All other Club Officers were re-elected unopposed.
- Membership subscription price plans for 2018 were approved, effective 1st April 2018 - see here
- Phase 2 of the pavilion refurb in almost complete.
- An electronic scoreboard will be in place for the 2018 season - thanks to a generous donation from the Dowding family.
- There was a useful discussion about the upcoming TVCL proposed rule changes and agreement reached on the way our Club will vote at the TVCL AGM on 30th Nov
Thanks to everyone who made our 150th Anniversary season such a success. See you all next season, if not before.
Updated 14:35 - 26 Nov 2017 by Stuart Derry